Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bubba's Diarrhea: Chafter Too: Drunk And Shat Miself Agan

Dear Diirshhsky,

member wen i killed jenny?   ohhhhh whyd i gone dooo that?!!!  hoos gonna clean up my puke?  hoss gonna make me pickel joose sandwech?  hoos gonna make pickel shakes?   hoss gonna grab my pickel?  JENNNYYYYYYY!!!

I loved her so.  more thn roger my frog.  dum frog just sits in his cage.  if i was a frog i wuld brake free!  id find otter frogs to fuck!  thats wut id do!

SHHHH!!! SHHHH! 

shhh diery!  soemwun at the door.  shuld i go anser?  wat if its the FBI.  female booty inspector- hahahaha! where did SHHHHHHHH!!!!  .....somewun at the door. diry this is serios.

they said my name diery!

i cant BEAR the suspence!  oh lawwdy save me!  for I ment you no harm.  all my life I jus wannted to get published...in a fancy magazine liek Chumming Buds or Fancy Trailer.  this hea d is so full with ideeas that i shit novellas. my toilet iss overflowin with word turds!

thas why i never flush.

I DIDn't kill that bitch officer (i just lied to the stupid piggy wiggy bakon piggy pigRJKG.- STOP THAT, not DUN FENISHIN MY- dontttttttttt read ovar my shhullder!

(haha- poooshed piggy and graaaabed his gun!

daaance piggy!  uhhoh.

owwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  I KAN STILL TIPE WIT WUN HANCUFF! oWWWwWwwwwwrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment