Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cybersex (not for kiddies)

CYBERSEX (2006)

mcflyster writes: hello?

annie349 writes: mcfly!  I love that movie!

mcflyster writes: back to the future?

annie349 writes: your shoelaces are untied!

mcflyster writes: haha, yep.

annie349 writes: what are you looking at butthead? LOL!

mcflyster writes: you really like that movie.

annie349 writes: 1.21 jigowatts!

annie349 writes: it was my favorite besides breakfast club.

mcflyster writes: another good one.

mcflyster writes: but I actually liked pretty in pink more for some reason.

annie349 writes: so is your name marty then?

mcflyster writes: nope.  that would be too easy wouldn't it?

annie349 writes: and a little stupid- what's your name then?

annie349 writes: or don't tell me.  mcflyster is fine, I don't know why I have to make it personal every time.  I think maybe we should shorten it to mcfly though if you don't mind.

mcflyster writes: ok.

annie349 writes: because we start doing our thing I'm not gonna have the time to type, "M-C-F-L-Y..." I'll just call you M because when I have an orgasm- and I WILL believe me, I come here to fucking cum, but anyway I'll still manage to hammer down on the M key and you'll know I'm saying, MCFLYSTERRRR!  You know?

mcflyster writes: M equals Mcflyster, gotcha.  Do I call you annie?  Or A?

annie349 writes: call me J-Lo.

mcflyster writes: ok.

annie349 writes:- don't call me J-Lo I'm kidding.

mcflyster writes: oh, sorry. it's hard to tell when you're kidding.

annie349 writes:  just call me A, that's fine I guess.  what does your voice sound like?

mcflyster writes: like a voice- I don't know what you mean.

annie349 writes: forget it, I just wanted to imagine.

mcflyster writes: yeah...

annie349 writes: I'm A, you're M- nice to meet you let's get started- what are you wearing, is your hand
down your pants, is your cock hard?

mcflyster writes: I'm wearing my boxers- they're just blue.  I don't know what else to tell you- a shirt...it has some logo on it, but i've neevr heard of the company.

annie349 writes: glorious.  hand on cock.

mcflyster writes: check.

annie349 writes: do you want to know what I'm wearing?

mcflyster writes: I'm dying to know.

annie349 writes: nothing.  I don't waste time.  My pussy is shaved, but not bald, I have a triangle and it's lovely lovely lovely.  It's like the bermuda triangle because when you stick your long battleship in me it disappears...and you'll never have it back till I'm through with it.

mcflyster writes: boy.

annie349 writes: that's right you little stud- you're going to have to BEG me for it.

mcflyster writes: no, that's fine you can have it.

annie349 writes: you give up so easily.

mcflyster writes: not giving up, but you seem like you know what you're doing...I'll trust you with it.

annie349 writes: trust is a bore, don't trust me- just fuck me.

mcflyster writes: with what?

annie349 writes: your cock!

mcflyster writes: how?

annie349 writes: lol!

mcflyster writes: whaat.

annie349 writes: this is a writing exercise mcfly- just get into it will you?

mcflyster writes: sorry, sorry, can't say I'm used to ths yet. 

annie349 writes: just take charrrrge.   and then charrrrge.

mcflyster writes: charrrge!

annie349 writes: yes!  fucking charge me!

mcflyster writes:  ohhhh AAA.  you type soooo fast and soooo accurate!

mcflyster writes: how's that?

mcflyster writes: hellooooo.  Aaaaa.

annie349 writes: haha, very funny.  what the hell are you doing here then?  you think it's easy to find someone on here that can actually deliver the goods?  Most of them are 15 year old kids on their parents aol account. so are you a fucking kid or what?

mcflyster writes: no, I'm not, but I feel like an asshole.

annie349 writes: well, you should.  why don't you jack off to some lesbian chat room then.

mcflyster writes: because there isn't one- I had to create one and no one showed up.

mcflyster writes: come on, I'm just kidding around.

mcflyster writes: honestly annie, this is my first attempt at this and I guess I'm just trying to test the waters out
and you obviously have had more experince than me, so just jumping into this tornado is kind of insane for me you know?

mcflyster writes: annnn-ieee. 

mcflyster writes:  annnieeee....I've got my battering ram.

mcflyster writes: come on. you sunk my battleship.

annie349 has left the room.

mcflyster writes: jesus christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment