Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trunk Full Of Poems: "That Gorilla Is Pissed!" (2001)

That Gorilla Is Pissed!
 
I can hear that chest thump, my heart beats fast,
Shouldn't of stole that banana, but it's all in the past,
The pounding is louder, how long will this go,
I've never deceived a monkey- at least not that I know,
Except that one time where I went to the zoo,
When I visited Bobo- my mom was in the loo,
I said, "Hi Mr. Bobo!" "Whats that you got there?"
He showed me his ass...it was shaven and bare,
This wasn't exactly what I was expecting,
The gorilla was silent, what's that he's protecting?
A big 'ol banana was clenched in his fist,
I grabbed it real quickly and boy he looked pissed!
I yelled, "Booga Booga! and jumped up and down,
My gorrila impersonation just made him frown,
My mother came back and yelled, "Hun, that's not nice!"
She told me to give it back...I didn't take her advice,
I hid my banana when my mom wasn't looking,
She was thinking of dinner and what she'd be cooking,
Bobo knew what I was up to, he screamed, "OOH AH AH AH!"
I said, "Shut up Mr. Bobo, take a bath you smell! HAHA!"
We walked away from his cage, but I felt Bobo's stare,
I flipped him the bird, my mom unaware,
We got in the car and drove to our home,
I ate that banana,and gave a satisfied moan,
I was haunted at night by the eyes of that Bobo,
I should've went back and killed him,but that was a no-no
It was just my luck that'd I'd end up in a jungle,
I was just taking pictures, when I heard a loud rumble,
My hands froze in fear, I dropped all my gear,
And here I am now, just trembling in fear,
I'm full of regret, the chance I had missed,
I should've killed Bobo- that gorilla is pissed!
He finally leaped out and struck an angry monkey pose,
I did what I could, I head-butted his nose,
Bobo cried out and took a grab at my head,
I thought, "This is it! I'm gonna be dead!",
I whimpered and cried and pleaded, "PLEASE STOP!",
And to my surprise, he let my ass drop,
I looked in my bag and Bo-bo just waited,
He was losing his patience and I almost fainted,
I took out an apple and held it aloft,
"Here you go Bobo! It's juicy and soft!",
Bo-bo shook his head and waved it away,
Bobo looked like he had something to say,
But instead he grabbed me and reared back for a throw,
When he launched me I flew and Bobo watched me go,
I could hear his laughing...sounding like a donkey,
"HEE HAW HEE HAW!" translation- "You one dead honkey!"

-Marty-

No comments:

Post a Comment